Monday, November 3, 2008

what happen last week man? isn't cool ?

For me, the different of enjoyable or un-enjoylable college life is depend on the days of holiday.
So, last week is a very enjoyable day, because I only go for 2 days for classes.

Monday I didn't go because the Deepavali, school holiday...
Cool...

Tuesday I got go to school, no like my two of my friend (Hanz & Ken)
Me and Ka vie did go to school...
The first class-Comm Eng, only six people came,
it showed that I am also one of the hardworking
 student in the class...
The second class-Creativity having more student already,
I think about nine people...can count as many lah...

But when me and my blackie friend Ka vie finished these two classes...
we decided to ponteng the moral class, because...
WE ARE DAMN TIRED !!
we almost need to punch on each other face to awake us from the dream...
So, we missed our 1st class of moral...
show you all guys one sweet that Monica brang,
Nice, delicious, tasty, feeling GOOD!!!


Wednesday, go for class of tutorial I think, for media studies...
It really make me understanding about what is the media,
I think if i put some afford on it,
I sure can get A for this subject...
hope Meng yoe won't come my blog, he sure say it out in class ~

Thursday, I didn't go for college,
cause...
I WORK !!
work = money...
didn't work = no money...
So, really sorry  to my dear Miss jenny...haha
and, I also missed my second moral class.

Friday, my girl bring me go to celebratemy birthday,
BIRTHDAY !!!
 at the LOOK OUT POINT.
It really romantic...cool..
i like it....

Saturday, my gang celebrate me at redbox,
we sing at there,
rock at there,
play at there,
happy at there!
They buy me a stupid superman T-shirt that one of my friend also have a same one,
although it stupid, but i like it so much man..

Forget to tell all my dearest reader my birthday is,
First of November.
Don't feel sad if you think you missed my 2008 birthday,
i give you all a chance next year,
you want buy what for me also can,
i sure will accept, haha

Last week for me was damn cool,
and I know how to determine how many friend do you have,
you just need to check how many SMS you get,
or,
how many people come to your birthday party....haha

Luckily I still not having a very bad image for all my friend...

LZ Rocks !!!

1 comment:

ka vie said...

i really don't want to leave comment to you....but really beh ta han!

although i didn't send msg to you~but you must understand me....btw....1 sentence

friendship until now....

bye bye~have a nice day^^