Sunday, November 16, 2008

Malaysian wor... Crap ~

Last week...
make me more understand about Malaysia people...
They really do lot of thing without thinking people feeling...

Last Wednesday....
me and my friend go to having tea at midnight,
then we been robbed by...
MAT REMPIT !!!!!!
fasThey come with 12-14 people with the rempit bike...

when they come, they straight away check our pocket,
and my friend don't want to give them,
they use the Glass hit on my friend head...
keep bleeding..
keep keep bleeding...

And last Saturday, my friend handphone been steal when she working...
That thief act like a people who ask for course,
when my friend didn't notice he steal it...

and also last Saturday...
me and my friend go to watch 'Mandacasgar 2' at  midnight...
(my friend is the people who lost her phone...)
When we wanna back, her car been crash by coin...
BIG BIG crash !!!!

Damn...
Malaysian..
Can you all be more rational ?
Think bout people feeling before you all do all these thing...
If you are the one who lost the phone, what your feeling ?
If you are the one who been robbed, what your feeling ?
If you are the one who having a big crash on the car, what your feeling ?

Think !!!!

1 comment:

Lwre said...

ouch!!!!
i think the best solution is after 7pm stay at home online and eat~~haha