Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st time write blog for Com.Eng



This is the first time I write the blog as a homework that our Com.Eng lecturer gave us this morning...

She want us to write down all the thing we learn or do in her class, she also want us to write down the feeling after her lesson... 
It sounds good, hope that I can do it well and try to make it as a revision.
Here the blog started....

______________________________________________

Today is the second class for the communication English, it been two weeks ago from the last class because of the holiday that are no reason...
When me and my 'blackie' friend step in the class at ten minutes before the class, we found that we were the most early...

I really don't know what happening today, there are just six people come to the class, me, Ka vie, Momo, Ashley, Marina and '80 G' Eddy... Cool...
Maybe lot of them don't know it, cause it was a replace class.

When the class started, Joanna asking us whether we did our homework that she gave us two week ago or not.
Damn, see my face also know that I won't do lah...
Because 1 word..
"LAZY"...
The homework is about tense that we study since we started our primary school.
Because there are too many people didn't do the work that Miss Joanna gave, so all of us do that inside the class...

After one hour, we start to discuss all the exercises that we done. 
But when the discussing 'processing', really bored man...

To Miss Joanna:
      Miss Joanna, next time don't discuss one by one la, just give us the answer, if we didn't understand we can ask, isn't better and save more time? haha...

After the discuss all the tense question, I found that I not very good about it, I not really know when to use 'had' and 'were'. 
But today I found that we should use ' were ' and ' was ' with ' ing ' as a continuous pass.

But I still confusing what is ' will have been ___ '...
First time heard about this kind of answer...
Hope that won't occur in the exam...

Then we finished our class at 11.30... 
Miss Joanna let us go back early, good...

Today class not really fun,
But luckily got the sweet that Monica bring..

It really delighting me...haha
Hope that next class will be more fun,
I don't want to see tense anymore..please...

No comments: