Monday, June 30, 2008

Your iDeal pet

In this world, a lots of people having their own pet, usually they will keep the dog, cat, bird or turtle become their pet, boring. Because they only know to keep small animal as pet, nothing special.

I didn’t have any pet in my house, but if it can be, I will like to take a monkey to be my pet, it’s my ideal pet. A lot of people think that monkey is a animal that a naughty and it crazy to keep it as a pet. So, the reason I like to pet a monkey is, it can do a lot of thing like a human being, walk like human and can eat like a human. I wish to train my monkey become like a maid. I want it help me to cook, help me to wash all my dirty clothes, help me to clean my house when I not at home. Take water for me when I am thirsty. It better than I having a maid that need to pay.


In my imagination, I think that the monkey that I pet can understand what I think, when I sad he will come to hug me; when I am boring, it can dance like a ‘monkey’ to me.

I know that it maybe impossible to train a monkey become like a human, but I will try my best to do it if I could own a monkey in M’sia.


No comments: