Monday, June 2, 2008

The wOrst friend

                                       this is ka vie...
When I was 16 years old , there are a very unfortunately thing happen on me...I knew a new friend name Ka Vie , I never saw any people was worst than that fellow..
It is not wrong if he is ugly , black and stupid but his attitude...Suck!@!

The 1st day I know that Ka Vie , I already saw he forced some student who are smaller to pay the security fee , he Cheating money ! ! This is not the only bad thing I know , other than than , Ka Vie also like to steal . Every time I meet he , he will having a latest brand new handset and I ask bout where did it from , he will say that he buy himself but actually all the people know la...
Ka Vie is also a person who are not serious and he also never hardworking in everything ,when the teacher give any project to us , he just know how to 'copy paste' all the work , after that still wan to say that his work...
Ka Vie is also not respect with his parent , he always didn't sleep in home and go outside sleep with his girlfriend ... When he was lack of  money , the time he will go back home...
Maybe it is not very good to say bout people bad thing... but ... He is totally SuCk ~



3 comments:

ka vie said...

thanks for support....my friend

-mOnkey- said...

welcome~LeEzaiZz

Hanx said...

COOL...
love ur essay =D