Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello ! U all are so lucky cause got the chance to know bout me !

Hello , I am How Chun Shean , a pure pure boy... But usually all of my friend call me mOnkey or Sean ... How Chun Shean sound not very good..So , I also hope that you all calling me as mOnkey...haha

I am a college student who enjoy my life very well , my college name is IACT(Institute Advertising Communication Training)...
My school is very nice and I get a lot of knowledge in here . Other than this , all my lecturers over here is also kind and friendly , they are not selfish to sharing their experience and knowledge with all of the stupid fellow...

The reason that I set up this blog is because I gonna finish my assignment by blogging in the subject , professional writing , and I always hope to share the latest news and details bout the NBA playoff 2008 with you all guys , it is really an incredible games ! ! !
So , I hope not only the people who like basketball can come to view my blog , the people who don't know basketball you also should come to view my blog , cause I sure that you will be crazy in it and maybe it will be a part of your life !!! Just like me ~

Maybe a lot of people don't know what is basketball... Let me do a short explain bout this sport~ Basketball is a game that team in 5 , there are center , point guard , shooting guard , small forward and power forward . 1 game is divide into 4 quarters(some of the competition is divide in 2 quarters) , and each quarter will be 12 mins , whose the higher scores , whose the winner ...

At the last of my 1st post , I hope that I can do this blog as well as possible won't make my lecturer and my dearest reader dissapointed ...

No comments: